Huanhuan Liu has obtained the doctorate degree from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in 2014. Her research interest focuses mainly on fiber lasers, fiber sensors, and low-dimensional nanomaterial optical devices. She has published more than 40 academic papers in Nanophotonics, Applied Physics Letters, Optics Letters, etc. She has published 15 peer-reviewed journal papers as the first author (7 papers with impact factor> 3, two cover articles). She has presided over 1 fund supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, and mainly participated in 6 national-level scientific research projects. She has been authorized 9 national invention patents, co-edited 1 English book. She has won the best paper award of the Photonics Global Conference in 2010; the “National Outstanding Self-Financed International Student Scholarship" in 2014; the "Shanghai Young Oriental Scholar" talent honor in 2016, and the second prize of Shanghai Science and Technology Progress Award in 2020.
2010.1-2014.1 Nanyang Technological University, Singapore PhD
2007.9-2010.1 Shanghai University Master
2003.9-2007.6 Yangzhou University Bachelor
2020-present Southern University of Science and Technology Research Associate Professor
2016-2020 Shanghai University Assistant professor
2014-2016 Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Postdoc
（1）Ultrafast fiber laser
（2）Fiber sensing and application
（3）Low-dimensional nanomaterial optical devices
Awards & Honors
① The second prize of Shanghai Science and Technology Progress Award in 2020
② The "Excellent Paper" of Issue 07 of《Chinese Journal of Lasers》
③ Shanghai Young Oriental Scholar" talent honor in 2016
④ The “National Outstanding Self-Financed International Student Scholarship" in 2014
⑤ The best paper award of the Photonics Global Conference in 2010
- Liu, Z. Li, Y. Yu, J. Lin, S. Liu, F. Pang, T. Wang, “Nonlinear Optical Properties of Anisotropic 2D Layered Materials for Ultrafast Photonics,” Nanophotonics, 9(7): 1651-1673, 2020.
- Liu,Z. Li, W. Song, Y. Yu, F. Pang, and T. Wang, “MoS2/Graphene heterostructure incorporated passively mode-locked fiber laser: from anomalous to normal average dispersion,” Optical Materials Express, 10(1):46-56, 2020.
- Liu, Y. Yu, W. Song, Q. Jiang, and F. Pang, “Recent development of flat supercontinuum generation in specialty optical fibers,”Opto-Electronic Advances, 2(2):180020, 2019. 【Cover Article】
- Liu, F. Pang, L. Hong, Z. Ma, L. Huang, Z. Wang, J. Wen, Z. Chen, and T. Wang, “Crystallization-induced refractive index modulation on sapphire-derived fiber for ultrahigh temperature sensing,” Optics Express, 27(5): 6201-6209, 2019.
- Yang, H. Liu, J. Wen, L. Chen, Y. Shang, N. Chen, S. Huang, T. Wang, and F. Pang, “Cylindrical vector modes based Mach-Zehnder interferometer with vortex fiber for sensing applications”, Applied Physics Letters, 115:051103, 2019.
- Liu, Y. Yu, W. Song, Q. Jiang, F. Pang, and T. Wang, “Spectrally Flat Supercontinuum Generation in a ZBLAN Fiber Pumped by Erbium-Doped Mode-Locked Fiber Laser,” Photonics Sensors,9(4):302-308, 2019.
- Liu, W. Song, Y. Yu, Q. Jiang, F. Pang, and T. Wang, “Black Phosphorus-Film with Drop-Casting Method for High-Energy Pulse Generation from Q-Switched Er-Doped Fiber Laser,” Photonics Sensors, 9(3):239-245, 2019.
- Liu, F. F. Pang, L. Lv, X. Mei. Y. Song, J. Chen, and T. Wang, “True Phase Measurement of DistributedVibration Sensors Based on Heterodyne φ-OTDR,” IEEE Photonics Journal, 10(1): 7101309, 2018.
- Yu, F. Pang, H. Liu, X. Li, J. Yang, and T. Wang, “Compositing orbital angular momentum beams in Bi4Ge3O12 crystal for magnetic field sensing,” Applied Physics Letters, 111(9):091107, 2017.
- Pang, M. He, H. Liu(corresponding author), X. Mei, J. Tao, T. Zhang, X. Zhang, N. Chen, and T. Wang, “A fading-discrimination method for distributed vibration sensor using coherent detection of φ-OTDR,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, pp(99):1-1, 2016.
- Liuand K. K. Chow, “Amplified spontaneous emission pulses for high-power supercontinuum generation,” Journal of Engineering, 1(1), 2016.
- Liu and K. K. Chow, “High fundamental-repetition-rate bound solitons in a carbon-nanotube-based fiber laser,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 27(8):867, 2015.
- Liuand K. K. Chow, “Dark pulse generation in fiber lasers incorporating carbon nanotubes,” Optics Express, 22(24):29708, 2014.
- Liu and K. K. Chow, “Operation-switchable bidirectional pulsed fiber laser incorporating carbon-nanotube-based saturable absorber,” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, 20(5):0901905, 2014.
- Liuand K. K. Chow, “Enhanced stability of dispersion-managed mode-locked fiber lasers with near-zero net cavity dispersion by high-contrast saturable absorbers,” Optics Letters, 39(1):150, 2014.
- Liu, Y. Yang, and K. K. Chow, “Enhancement of thermal damage threshold of carbon-nanotube-based saturable absorber by evanescent-field interaction on fiber end,”Optics Express, 21(16):18975, 2013.
- Liuand K. K. Chow, “Flat super-continuum generation using carbon nanotube-based mode-locked laser and normal dispersion photonic crystal fibre,” Electronics Letters, 49(16):1020, 2013.
- Liu,K. K. Chow, S. Yamashita, and S. Y. Set, “Carbon-nanotube-based Q-switched fiber laser for high pulse generation,” Optics and Laser Technology, 45:713, 2013.
- Liu,F. Pang, H. Guo, W. Cao, Y. Liu, N. Chen, Z. Chen, and T. Wang, “In series double cladding fibers for simultaneous refractive index and temperature measurement,” Optics Express, 18(12):13072, 2010.
Room No. 201, Taizhou Building, Southern University of Science and Technology