Dr. Qiu Chengfeng is a full-time research professor and master tutor at Southern University of Science and Technology. In 1982, he graduated from Nankai University. In 1993,he got Master and Doctor degree from Xi'an Jiaotong University ,and he completed his postdoctoral degree at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology from 1999 to 2001. The experts of the "Thousand Talents Program" , the experts of the third expert evaluation committee of Sichuan Province, the leaders of the top innovation team in Sichuan Province, the 12th batch of academic leaders in Sichuan Province, the vice chairman of Yibin City Science and Technology Association, won the 2016 China Federation of overseas Chinese Innovation contribution Award and the 2016 Sichuan New Economy Top Ten Outstanding Entrepreneurs. He has published more than 80 scientific papers in scientific journals at home and abroad, and 41 articles included by SCI. He has made special reports at international conferences. He was a reviewer of the American Physics Journal.he has 4 US patents and 96 Chinese patents and they are 41 invention patents and 55 utility model patents. He has more than 30 years of experience in scientific research, product development and production management; he has deep knowledge in vacuum equipment, electronic film material technology, electronic devices, etc.; he has led the development of organic electroluminescent flat panel display production process, liquid crystal display, electronic Development and research of thin film materials. He has made great achievements in the research and development of electronic thin film materials and metal materials, polymer organic light-emitting displays and small-molecule organic light-emitting displays, and led research and development personnel to develop multi-stable LCD and ultra-twisted LCD products and mass production.
1999.12-2001.12, Postdoctoral fellow, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
1990.9-1993.6, Ph.D., Department of Materials, Xi'an Jiaotong University
1986.9-1989.6, Master of Electronic Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University
1978.9-1982.7, Nankai University, Bachelor of Physics
2007.7-2017.7, Yibin Yingtai Photoelectric Co., Ltd.
2009.3-2011.9, Distinguished Professor, South China University of Technology
2005.10-2007.6, United States Feiguang Technology Corporation
2003.10-2006.6, DuPont Display Company
1999.12-2003.9, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
1995.7-1999.11, Shenzhen National Electronics Industry Test Center
1993.6-1995.6, Shenzhen Tianma Microelectronics Co., Ltd.
1982.7-1993.6, Department of Electronic Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University
New liquid crystal device and liquid crystal display technology
OLED display technology
Printing organic electronic devices
Organic light source
Innovative talents in the 2016 China Overseas Chinese Federation Contribution Award
In 2016, it was named as one of the top ten entrepreneurs in Sichuan's new economy.
Member of the 3rd Sichuan Expert Evaluation Committee in 2014
Selected as one of the Sichuan 100 people plan in 2012
1. CF Qiu, ZL Xie, HY Chen, Ben Thong Tang, M. Wong, HS Kwok, "Polymer Electrophosphoresent organic light-emitting diod using aluminum bis(2-methy1-8-quinolinato) 4-phenylphenolate as an electron-transport Layer", IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, Vol.10, No.1, p101-106 (2004)
2. HY Chen, Junwu Chen, CF Qiu, Benzhong Tang, M. Wong, HS Kwok, “Blue organic light-emitting diode based on 1,2,3,4,5-pentaphenyl-1-(8-phenyl-1 ,7-octadiynyl)silole", IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, Vol.10, No.1 p10-15 (2004)
3. Chengfeng Qiu, Huajun Peng, Haiying Chen, Zhilang Xie, Man Wong and Hoi-Sing Kwok, "Top-emitting Organic Light-Emitting Diode using praseodymium oxide coated platinum as hole injectors" IEEE Transactions on Electron Device, Vol.51, No.7, p1207-1210 (2004)
4. C. F. Qiu, H. Y. Chen, M. Wong, H. S. Kwok, “Efficient blue-to-violet organic light-emitting diodes”, Synthetic Metals 140 (2003) p101-104.
5. CF Qiu, ZL Xie, HY Chen, M. Wong, HS Kwok, "A comparative study of metal or oxide capped indium-tin oxide anodes for organic light-emitting diodes" Journal Apply Physics Vol.93, No6. pp3253- 3258 (2003)
6. HY Chen, CF Qiu, , ZL Xie, M. Wong, HS Kwok, "DC sputtered Indium-Tin Oxide Transparent Cathode for Organic Light Emitting Diodes", IEEE Elec. Device Letter, Vol.24 No.5 pp315-317 (2003)
7. CF Qiu, HY Chen, M. Wong, HS Kwok, "Dopant emission mechanism and the effect of host materials on the behavior of doped organic light-emitting diode", IEEE Trans. Elec. Device Vol.49, No.9 (2002) p1540-1545
8. C. F. Qiu, H. Y. Chen, Z. L. Xie, M. Wong, H. S. Kwok, “Praseodymium oxide coated anode for organic light-emitting diode”, Applied Physics Letter, Vol. 80(19) (2002), pp3485-3487
9. Zhilaing Xie, Jacky WY Lam, Yuping Dong, Chengfeng Qiu, Hoi-Sing Kwok, Ben Zhong Tang, [Blue Luminescence of Poly[1-phenyl-5-(a-naphthoxy)pentyne], Optical Materials Vol.21, Pp231-234 (2002)
10. C. F. Qiu, L.D. Wang, H. Y. Chen, M. Wong, H. S. Kwok, “Room temperature ultraviolet emission from an organic light emitting diode”, Apply Physics Letter, vol. 79 no14 (2001), pp 2276-2278
11. CF Qiu, HY Chen, M. Wong, HS Kwok, "Dependence of the luminous and power efficiencies of organic light-emitting diode on the thickness of constituent organic layers", IEEE Trans.Elec.Device Vol.48, No. 9 (2001) p2131-2137